Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Natural DayTime Look: Winged Eyes and Milky Lips


Due to my love of all things kpop...Of course, I also fell in love with their beauty trends...So here is my take on the trendy make-up reminiscent of kpop stars..

First of all, kpop artists are known for their flawless faces, so before anything else, prep the face....

I washed my face with Nuderm facial wash and applied Etude moistful collagen toner....:)

Here is my bare face....<gross...hahaha>




I then applied Etude Moistfull Collagen emulsion and eye cream, then I also applied Etude CC cream



Here's how my face looks after...:)

I then worked on  my eyes....first, I applied eyeshadow using my ring finger...I used Nichido Stardust Eyeshadow....Since it is during the day, I prefer not to use too much eyeshadow or non at all...:)
I used only the silver color in the middle

my eyes with eyeshadow...
Next, I applied gel eyeliner to my eyes using  Revlon Colorstay in black noir....to create the winged eye takes a lot of practice, but an easy way to do it is to dot the eyeliner to eyelids then connect it, afterwhich, extend it to outer lids and with a upward flick you create the wing...:)



I also added eyeliner to my lower lids...:)
I then added glittery tearliner to my inner  lids using Shawill Pretty Color Eyeliner in white gold...

Then, I swiped mascara to my lashes for that full eye look.....I used Revlon Photoready 3D volume mascara

Now its time for the lips...First, I put on a lip concealer to even the color of my lips using ELF Lip primer and plumper....

For the lipcolor, I used Revlon Matte lipstick in Soft Suede and topped it with Etude Crystal Shine Lipstick in PPK001....it is a combination that made my lips a soft natural nude brown color....:)


To create the milky lips effect , I added crystal lipgloss from brand IN2IT....

The finished effect..:)
Finally, after all that...here is the finished look....:)...





If you are not fond of nude colored lips, you can make it  any color you want as long as it suits you...:)

THE END...kehehe...:)

1 comment:

  1. titanium magnetic - Etnold Iron Arts
    Buy titanium magnetic - Etnold Iron Arts titanium pry bar at Tioga Springs. Our goal titanium dioxide is titanium bracelet to show you titanium vs platinum how to make your custom jewelry that fits your needs. titanium necklace

    ReplyDelete