Friday, May 24, 2013

Fast and Furious 6: My girl thoughts...:)


What is it with boys and fast cars?...
Well, its like asking what is it with girls and make-up and shopping...

Maybe I am on the weird side because I love a movie whose popularity is more inclined towards the male gender...

Ive been a fan of the Fast and Furious franchise since movie 1.....and I have loved Dom and Brian since then....

And of course, being the fan that I am...I never missed the premiere of the 6th installment in the local cinema..Me and my cousin came to the mall before it even opened and luckily got ourselves a nice spot inside the theater...

Fast 6 poster....why is my Han so far...cannot even see his handsome features....haha
the very same poster....:)

I loved the 6th installment. Now its not only cars....there are airplanes and military tanks...haha....but still nothing beats a fast, gorgeous car....:)

And of course, the newest addition to the family, the cute baby....haha...:)

But I was slighltly disheartened when Gisele died and Han was heartbroken.....:(

My favorite couple!!!...wae!!....haha....But it was just me...I knew Gisele had to die because it all happened before Tokyo Drift...but still...cant get over it yet....maybe a few more days....hahaha

Hansele loveline...hahaha....love them both....my F&F OTP...:)
Overall, I love the movie...there were boring parts...But the action packed scenes with the tank and airplane compensated to those....:)

My last wish,...I want Gal and Sung Kang in another movie.....please?.....:)


No comments:

Post a Comment