Thursday, May 23, 2013

Etude house CC cream: Review

Yey!!! My first product review of my favorite beauty brand Etude House!!...*clap Clap*

Ive been hooked on Etude House products since last year and the first product Ive tried is the BB cream bright fit...and since then, Ive been an Etude addict...:)...

But a new product is making waves nowadays...The cc cream!!....It is slowly replacing the BB's in popularity because of its claimed benefits.....

CC cream is  a  refined bb and can act as a primer, moisturizer, foundation....while BB creams are used for coverage, CC creams are for color control as the name stands for....:)

and since I'm the ever curious gal, I decided to try the CC cream offered by Etude...Ive never tried other brands except Etude and Missha for my facial needs (Except for my Nuderm sunblock, derma recommended) because these two brands never broke my skin once....:)
Im happy with these two brands so I'm staying loyal...:)

Okay...on to the CC cream review....:)

Etude House has released two types of these cc creams in the market...The silky and glow variants....The silky one has quite the matte finish and the glow gives you that shiny effect....I have normal to oily skin so I didnt think it would harm to try the glow cc cream....
the etude cc cream in glow, Ive thrown the packaging away so I cannot show you how it looks like..
I bought my cc cream from an online store... (thank you KimchiJib!!!)...I like the packaging and all but I will not focus on that...let's get to know the cream itself...:)
This is how the cc cream looks like....kinda creamy and there were actually little beads of different  colors infused ....It also has a slight flowery scent to it....(sorry for the bad photo)

Here's how my bare (shameless) face looks like......dull-looking and uneven in color...

and here is my face after putting on the CC cream....The color of my face stayed pretty much the same but my face looked brighter, even and healthy and the CC cream gave a subtle glow to it...:)





The cc cream worked well for me..yay!!!...Etude never failed me...and amazed me once again...It has a shiny finish but only subtle...nothing too shiny that makes your face look like a disco ball...:)
close up of my face with the cc cream away from the light...:)
Here's how my face looks like after an hour.....still looks nice...right?....kehehe (Sorry for being shameless...:D...)



OVERALL RATING:
I love this cc cream.....I dont know about the other brands but Etude House really delivers....so I'm sticking to it...:)...For those with oily skin, I suggest you try the silky version of the Etude CC cream because the glow version might worsen your woes...:)
But if you have normal and dry skin,....I suggest you try the glow one....for the subtle radiance and healthy glow it will offer...:)





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this info! Actually I have Tony Moly's Pure Aura CC cream. Indeed it is true that CC cream doesn't work that much for coverage. So I use CC cream as a base for foundation. I might try this Etude House CC cream! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome!!!.....I think this cc cream really suits asian color which has a yellowish undertone so, this really worked for me...:)

      Delete