Sunday, June 2, 2013

Review: Etude House Moistfull Collagen Trial Kit


For the longest of time, I have been curious about the Etude Moistfull Collagen Line....and though I wanted to really buy all of it, its too pricey....:(

Good thing, they have the trial kit for those who wanted to try the product and see for themselves if it works for them....:)

I bought my Moistfull Collagen trial kit from Kimchi Jib.....an online store in facebook....:)





The trial kit contains first essence, freshener, emulsion, eye cream and facial cream

My bare face....(Mianhe...horrible...hahaha)

First, I applied the first essence, it is a colorless liquid with a little gel like consistency..Not too thick though as it is still looking runny....This product will supposedly help absorb the other products better into the skin....But I dont really think it is that necessary,..Another downside, it takes time to let it dry on your skin...took me about 4 mins before  it dried....

I then applied the facial freshener, this acts a toner, with a thicker consistency than the first essence...I applied it using cotton balls.....(Hygiene....guys..hehe)...works the same as a normal toner...

 Then, the emulsion,...This...I really like.....sometimes, this is the only product I apply before using my trusty etude cc cream..:D....
I like how it makes my face really smooth thus, applying cc cream and other after-products is easier....

I also used the firming eye cream...and I totally recommend it!!!....It reduces the lines around my eyes and makes my eyes less puffy......:D


Lastly, the cream....I dunno, but Im not so into this cream...It makes my face a tad oily after sometime which does not happen with the other Etude face creams I bought before.....This product is recommended more for those with dry and flaky skin..so I normally use this only at night....:)


after everything I put on face, the result....:)
A little shiny....so I normally put all of this when I'm just staying at home...

 Close up......my face looks hydrated....:)



How my face looks under natural light.....I mean outdoor light?....sunlight?.....hehe

Overall rating:
3/5
i dont really like the other products except for the emulsion and eye cream.....These two, I will definitely buy the big bottles...the others, nah..maybe not....But I guess, it depends on who uses it and what skin type you have....:)


The end!!!!

Comments are appreciated...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment